Nanoencapsulation technology platform
Nanoencapsulation technology is a technology that is based on the unique characteristics of nanocarriers and drug encapsulation technology to improve the shortcomings and limitations of the drug during clinical use. The shortcomings and limitations include poor water solubility, low bioavailability in the body, insufficient retention time in the blood or insufficient drug concentration at lesion leading to low drug efficiency as well as strong side effects. The following advantages can be achieved when the drug is stably encapsulated in nanocarriers：
- Alter the original absorption, dispersion, metabolism, and removal of the drug
- The solubility of the insoluble drug is significantly improved after encapsulation, increasing the clinical applicability
- Prevent the rapid inactivation of drugs like protein drugs and DNA in the body
- Potentially change the administration route of the drug by increasing the absorption and bioavailability of oral drugs or improving the skin penetration of the drug
- Provide the drug with the ability to target tumor tissue, thereby increase effectiveness and reduce side effect
The R&D team in MegaPro Biomedical has more than 10 years of experience in nanoencapsulation technology, and relevant products will gradually enter the pipeline in the future.