Nano Encapsulation Technology
Nano encapsulation technology mainly improves the clinical unmet needs and limitations of clinical use of drugs through the unique properties of nano carriers and drug encapsulation technology, such as poor water solubility, low bioavailability, insufficient drug retention time in the blood, or insufficient drug concentration as distributed to the sites of infection, causing low drug efficacy and unexpected side effects. When the drug is successfully and stably encapsulted in the nanocarrier, the following advantages can be achieved:
- The original characteristics of absorption, distribution, metabolism, and elimination of the drug can be altered.
- While non-soluble drug is encapsulated with nano-micelle, the solubility can be greatly improved and its clinical application value is greatly increased.
- Rapid inactivation of drugs after entering the body can be avoided, especially for protein drugs and DNA delivery.
- The absorption and body utilization can be increased. The enhancement of skin penetration of drugs can be achieved by changing the administration route.
- Drugs can be provided with the function of tumor tissue passive targeting, to achieve the function of increasing efficacy and reducing side effects.
The research and development team of MegaPro Biomedical has accumulated more than ten years of experience in nano encapsulation technology, and related products are set to enter the pipeline in the future.